Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Quiz: Who is Behind the Mask?

Image by shubham sharma from Pixabay
When do you wear the mask?
A. When out in public
B. When I'm assuming my other persona
C. All the time

2. What is your nickname?
A. Snowflake
B. Curse of Capistrano
C. Angel of Music

3. How do you like to relax?
A. Netflix and chill in my living room
B. Horseback riding near my villa
C. Listening to opera in my underground lair

5. What's your favorite pickup line?
A. "Do you want to quarantine with me?"
B. "Be careful seƱorita, there are dangerous men about."
C. “Say you'll love me every waking moment.”

6. Your mask makes you look...
A. Healthier
B. Sexier
C. Creepier

7. Why are you wearing the mask?
A. To prevent the spread of a highly-contagious virus
B. To hide my identity from the world
C. To cover up the deformed half of my face

8. What is your greatest fear?
A. Dying due to the careless behavior of others
B. Dying without avenging crimes against my family
C. Dying alone

Mostly A's - Congratulations! You are a concerned citizen doing your part to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Mostly B's - Congratulations! You are Zorro.
Mostly C's - Congratulations! You are the Phantom of the Opera.

Nina Snyder is the author of ABCS OF BALLS and the designer of the HOT PINK ORCHARD JOURNAL. Follow her on Twitter @nsnyder_writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment