Every year, I resolve to lose 20 pounds and get my novel published. Every single year. This year, however, I am starting small with my scaled-down New Year's resolutions that are completely achievable.
- Listen to the whole song on the radio when it's my favorite.
- Go for a walk when the weather is nice.
- Savor the first sip of coffee in the morning.
- Hug my children more even if they moan and groan about it.
- Start playing my guitar again instead of letting it collect dust in the corner.
Also, I would hereby like to start New Year's resolutions about a week into the New Year so everyone has enough time to really think over their resolutions. I think it's best to ease into the New Year instead of jumping in all at once.
What are your New Year's resolutions for 2020?