|Image by Beth Lowell from Pixabay|
1. Why did you light that pine cone on fire?
A. To scare off orcs attacking in the forest
B. To add the perfect touch to a Christmas centerpiece
2. Neutral colors such as gray and white are perfect for...
A. Robes and pointy hats
B. Bed linens and towels
3. Why are you carving that driftwood?
A. For a distaff
B. For a fruit bowl
4. What was the low point of your career?
A. Dying after battling the Balrog
B. Prison after battling the SEC
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
A. Cate Blanchett
B. Christian Bale
6. How many grandchildren do you have?
A. None, unless you count the Hobbits
7. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
A. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
B. If you learn something new every day, you can teach something new every day.
Mostly A's - Congratulations! You are Gandalf the White, one of the most powerful wizards in Middle-earth.
Mostly B's - Congratulations! You are Martha Stewart, one of the most powerful lifestyle gurus on Earth.
Nina Snyder is the author of "ABCs of Balls," a children's picture book that makes learning the alphabet fun for toddlers. Follow her on Twitter @nsnyder_writer.